Cross curriculum content enriches and supports the learning areas and adds depth to student learning.
In NSW students study a range of learning across the curriculum content.
Cross curriculum priorities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander histories and cultures
- Asia and Australia’s engagement with Asia
- critical and creative thinking
- ethical understanding
- information and communication technology capability
- intercultural understanding
- personal and social capability
Other learning across the curriculum areas
- civics and citizenship
- difference and diversity
- work and enterprise.
© NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales, 2012
The following resources may help as you prepare to sit the HSC. If you have any links or resources that may help others then please let me know so that I can add them for everyone.
HSC preparation Powerpoint as presented by Mr Cavanagh at the parent information evening.
Maximising Yr12 performance (pptx, 329 KB)
Weekly study register (doc, 105 KB)
Weekly Planner (doc, 48 KB)